11 April 2017

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome to my new blog site Shaz Loves Books.

You may or may not be aware that I am the same Sharon who previously owned the book blog site Sharon's Book Nook! I have recently closed that blog down in favour of a cheaper and therefore much more relaxed option. Hence why you've now found me on Blogger.

I intend to once again share my book reviews and love for books with you in a much more easy going way. My reviews will not be long winded, as I don't read long reviews myself, so why would I write them? So I will tell you what I like about a book and dislike and whether or not it's worth a read.

I'm not open to book review requests or blog tours so please don't ask.

You can find all the reviews that I have completed over the years on my Goodreads and Amazon profiles which can be found via the following links:-

Shaz on Goodreads
Shaz on Amazon

I have a tumblr blog that I've posted a few reviews to as well but I will be moving those reviews over to this blog. If you'd like to check it out it can be found at shazlovesbooks.tumblr.com

I hope that you'll pop by and say "hi" from time to time as I love a good chat.

Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You found me, yay!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Sharon!!! I want to follow you but I can't find GFC followers widget. Do you prefer 'Follow by Email'? Anyway, glad to see you blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been a bit slow at adding the follow widgets but it's up now. I have no preference on how you follow me it's whatever suits you. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey! Congrats on the new site! You know I'll be following along from time to time! Here's to a new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks. Glad you found me! Hope you're well.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new blog, Sharon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Sharon! I love your new blogging home, it's very nice )
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexxie. It's still a work in progress but I'm glad you like it so far. :-)

      Delete