13 April 2017

Books I'm loving right now!

Hey one and all!

There are 2 series of books that I'm completely hooked on at the moment. My poor kindle hasn't had much use as I just have to have these books in paperback. These are:

The Talon series by Julie Kagawa and The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward.

I don't know why it has taken me so long to pick these up, but I'm so very glad that I have.

I'm currently reading Soldier by Julie Kagawa which is the third book in the Talon saga. Never did I ever think that I would look at dragon's as being cool. Vampires you now have a run for your money. Ha!


My next read in The Black Dagger Brotherhood series is also book 3 and I'm waiting very impatiently patiently for it to arrive. 😆

I will have some reviews coming through for those books once I have devoured them. So stay tuned.

That's all from me for now. Take it easy and enjoy your Easter long weekend, however you choose to spend it.

Sharon 💗

2 comments:

  1. I love Kagawa's Talon series, too, Sharon. And I just finished reading both Soldier and Legion, and loved them. You definitely have some good stuff to look forward to ;)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh excellent. I'm about a quarter of the way through Soldier and so far I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by Lexxie. :-)

      Delete